Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Far Away!

The feeling that you have when you know that you have lost someone that you really love and that you were really close to is unbarable. Some can't cope the pain that you have when appens. On October 14th 2008 I lost a good friend of mine to suicide. It took me months just to stop crying. I remember sitting up in my room everynight wounderin why he would do this. Why would he put his family and friends through this. Hearts ached. People cried. I don't think he knows how many people really did care about him and how many people really did care about him and how much he effected this whole town. A lot of people went to his funeral. So many of us cried for him to come back but he never did. We prayed that it was just a dream. That we would wake up and go to school and he'd be in our class or at his locker. But, when we went school he wasn't there. He was no where to be found. I still have not gone to see his grave after about 2 and and a half years. I just can't it's too painful. Sometimes i wish he would have just talked to me and told me what was wrong and would have asked me for help. When I get on Facebook and look through all my messages, If i go back far enough i find messages from him. He was so funny. He truly was a great friend. When i went to the Avenged Sevenfold concert, They did a tribute for there drummer James "The Rev" Sullivan. I see that they are in a lot of pain and see that The Rev was more than just a drummer or a band member to them. He was a brother and a best friend  After The Rev died they wrote a song for him. It's Called "So Far Away" It is a song that could be for anyone that has lost someone that they really do love and are close to. Here is the song. Listen to it.


~ToOtHfAiRy~

No comments:

Post a Comment