Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Almost Time For College!!!!

Well.......It's almost time for college. I am pretty excited about being the first one in my family actully go through college instead of just dropping out.I just applied for my FAFSA Loan. hopefully i get aproved to it. otherwise i gotta go through a bank and they have alot of interest on there. I actully can't wait to go to college, I'd like to have a fresh start to make friends and make my life actully go somewhere. Well after i get my 2 years if kirkwood out of the way im going to the University Of Iowa college for my last 2 years. That will Be one expensive educated. O Boy. I will be totaly overwelmed but it's all worth it. It's a good chance to have a good life. 4 years of college is a lot to do but i have to do it to do what i want to do. I'm not just doing this for me but for my beautiful son and my future children. Im excited for my future. During college i will be living with my parents untill im ready to move out. I would live on campus but thatd be really hard having my son on campus with me and there is no way im moving with out him.




1 comment:

  1. You've made a lot of changes to your blog! It looks fabulous! I am so happy to hear that you are excited about college! You are going to love it--so different from high school. You'll have no trouble finding friends and being successful. I believe in you 100%! You are totally amazing--having a baby isn't easy when you're older. For you to have a baby and be on track to graduate is an amazing accomplishment. I am sooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete