Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Directions Alternative School

New Directions Alternative School is not what i would call a regular or normal school. In our school you have a lot of freedom. If I didn't start going to this school I don't know where i would be. In this school you can pretty much do whatever we want to. But, with great power comes great responability. We have control of our lives for the most part. Yes we can sleep here if we want to. But if we do that we might get our credits. So we have to watch the time. We get to choose the classes that we take and we get to work at our own pace as long as we get our five credits. Some people could even be like me and get 7 credits a quater. It's not easy but thats what I have to do to graduate. When i first came to this school i was headed down a bad path. I drank every night and smoked weed. The first year i came here I got kicked out. When i got kicked out i got worse. That summer after i turned 16 I got pregnant. So they let me back into the alternative school. I got my life back on track.I'm graduating on time because i can work at my own pace and get them down the way i want them done.
~ToOtHfAiRy~

No comments:

Post a Comment