Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

AtuoBiography

Who am i?
I am Chelsea. Im in Highschool. Im graduating this year. Then in the fall im goin g to college. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. I now live in Iowa. I believe i am  a good person. I love music. I love spending time with my son and the rest of my family and my boyfriend. I can't be away from my family. They are all i got. Some people as me what means the most to me. A lot of people say money, there phone......Material things.  But, my answer is always and always will be my family.
To me life means being alive, being free, living life, and most importantly being a mom.
 In the future I hope to be a C.S.I. Which mean a Crime Scene Investigator. In the field of Forensics. My life actully means everything to me. I wouldnt give up my life for the world.

~ToOtHfAiRy~

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea--so far I LOVE your blog! There is so much of your personality here! I appreciate your honesty and how true you are to yourself.

    My only suggestion is to double check your capitalization and punctuation: remember the apostrophe in "I'm", make sure "i" is a capital "I".
    And I would love if you added more details about what kind of music you like (maybe even links to the band's pages or YouTube videos!) You can do a lot to add to your post so far that would make it even MORE EXCELLENT than it already is!

    ReplyDelete