Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My one and only

Every time I see you my heart stops.
You take my breath away.
I just feel happy.
Like nothing bad could ever happen

I would scream my lungs out just so you'll know your my only one.
I'll make mistakes
I'll let you down
I'll run my life into the ground.

But one thing i will never do is leave.
No one gets me like you do
You are my only one
Forever and always.

You see right through me.
You see the good in me
You see the bad in me
And you still love me.

You are my only one
My one and only
The one I will love forever
I love you!


Let me light up your sky.
I would explode just to save you.
I would die for you
You make me so happy.
I love you.
I just want to be where you are tonight,



                                   To My One and Only


                                                 ~ToOtHfAiRy~

No comments:

Post a Comment