Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Am Sooooo Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yesturday i was all depressed. But, today I am so happy and I have been smiling. I love someone and I am not afraid to say it and he loves me. Oh yeah so last night this guy came over to chill with my friend ryan and by the time he was going to lwave he got kicked out. So he took off his shirt and I told him to put it back on and he said you know that you like it and i said no I don't anyways with in a few minutes i had him shoved up against the wall and I told him if he ever talks to me like that again I was going to chop of his favorite apendage and if it was up to me he wouldnt be aloud in my house. He better not come back. So yeah. O wow my boyfriend is chewing on a pencil like he's a dog. Just wow and now he looking at what I am doing.



So I am going to put a video or 2 on here for you guys to listen too.
Hear Me Now:Hollywood Undead

Comin In Hot:Hollywood Undead

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you guys are okay now. You did not look happy yesturday, and that made me sad. Keep smiling, we love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Chelsea!!! GET SOME! BEAT HIS ASS! :D
    hahahaha I hate being depressed :( I'm better now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get threaten alot with that too soooooo i guess u could be serious bout it so i wont try to ever piss you off lol and for chris chewing on a pencil its not weird its natural cause look at his family back round hes related to the bishops lol jk dont hurt me

    ReplyDelete