Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Irriatation

All you do is irritate me.
All i want to do is twist off your stupid head and throw it in the garbage.
Sometimes I think of finding you and throwing you off the bridge.
You only cause pain and annoyance.
I once loved you.
Now I only loath you.
You are only a liar, cheater, and heartbreaker.

You hurt me.
You broke me.
You left me here.
With nothing.

You said you wouldn't hurt.
What do you do?
You turn around and break untill i have nothing left of me.
Untill my heart is your jar

You said you couldn't stand to see me hurt.
Dose that mean that you closed your eyes when you ripped my heart out of my chest?
You left me when i needed you the most.
The days when you meant the world to me.

Those days are gone.
They are out the door.
They aren't coming back.
Gone forever.

I should hate you for everything you did to me.
Everything you put me through.
But, I want to thank you.
Thank you for hurting me, tearing me apart.

If you didn't i wouldnt be me.
I wouldn't be who i am today.
Thank you for lieing to me
Thank you for cheating.


                                To the person in which I can not speak of

                                                  ~ToOtHfAiRy~

2 comments:

  1. This is seriously amazing. Did you come up with this? If you did I seriously will bow to you. This is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete