Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's weird hows life changes so quickly. Not always for the best. So you think. My life is not going as i wanted it too. It's going the total opposite. Why dose life have to be so freakin' hard and confusing?  It's not fair. i hate crying and i have cried alot since last night. I don't know how to explain what i am going through. I just want to go out side and scream at the top of my lungs untill my lungs give out. It usually makes me feel butter. But, I don't know if it could right now. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I just want to crawel away into a dark hole somedays and just be alone in peace and quiet with no distractions and just sit there doing nothing.


                     ~ToOtHfAiRy~

No comments:

Post a Comment