Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Day In My Life 2011

A day in my life. how do i explain. 
A day in my life is hectic, pretty much hell. Im 18. Im trying to graduate and go to college by fall along with having a ten month old. Its pretty hard to do all this.  I do love my life. It's amazing. Some times it dose suck pretty bad. But, over all i have a great life. I have a family that loves me and a great boyfriend and an amazing 10 month old. The things I don't like is to come home to a crying kid. My favorite thing is is when my mother lets me have "Chellie Time". I do enjoy having time to myself. I also love going places with my boyfriend. For example for my birthday he took me out to The Olive Garden. It was really fun. For Valentines Day We are going back there. I absolutely love that place. For the most part i stay at home with my son and my parents and occasionally my boyfriend. I mean most people aren't as close to there parents as i am to mine. i love them to death. I wouldnt trade my family for the world. They're just flat out amazing. My dad works hard to support Me, My Mom, and My Son Brian. It's Kind of sad that my father has to support my son. But, my son's father won't do anything to help. pretty much He's a dead beat father. he's Behind on my Child Support going on 6 months and my father breaks his back doing someone else's job.  It is very stressful knowing that i have a ten month son with a piece of shit father. I am actully thankful that he has put my through hell. If he didnt i wouldn't be the person that i am today. I wouldnt be graduating and going to college and i wouldnt be with my amazing boyfriend. Even though I have had a Pretty hard life im thankful for all i have been through i wouldnt be where i am today. Im A Senior in high school. After i graduate im going to Kirkwood To Be a forensic Scincetist Spencializing in Finger prints, fire arms and blood spatter. Living in a homeless shelter as a kid kind of helped my decide what i wanna be. And now my mid is set on what im going to be. and what im going to do to servive and support my son in the real world.




This is one of my favorite songs. You all should listen to it....----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2_iGZz6es

No comments:

Post a Comment